Saturday, November 3, 2007

Dancing about architecture.

"I just said, 'Well, if you're going to get all philosophical on me, it's just as pointless talking about a lot of things, love for instance.' and he said, 'Definitely, most definitely, talking about love is like dancing about architecture.'"- Playing By Heart

If a picture's worth a thousand words, why am I writing about photography?

I thought I'd start this business blog to give my clients and readers an extra glimpse into my world, since they so generously allow me to share in theirs through my lens.

Photography is not a job to me. It's a necessity. There are days I want to walk down the street and just grab someone and start clicking. It's like eating or breathing. I care as much about my clients' photos as they do. It's my art.

This blog will be where I post my thoughts and favorite photos from shoots, maybe a few outtakes that don't make it into the portfolio. It will be a place where I record my growth at making a living doing what I live for.